Use one system to efficiently and securely capture and review safeguarding concerns and referrals
- Keep your sensitive information separate from other incidents or feedback data, whilst helping to protect your patients.
- Efficiently capture and review safeguarding events with easy-to-use and configurable tools.
- Demonstrate to national and local authorities that your organisation has a robust safeguarding reporting system.
- Review referral data with robust reporting that can be easily submitted to authorities and regulators.
How Safeguarding can help you
Customise the system to your workflows
- Create new records and review safeguarding referrals using your own user-defined labels and workflow.
- Search, assign and track safeguarding referrals to determine whether a referral requires further review or investigation.
- Review observations, advice sought and actions taken.
- Analyse trends and monitor records within your workflow.
- Track vulnerable individuals with multiple concerns to determine the need for further review and potential referral.
Ensure security with access control
- Provide heightened security by easily managing profiles and security groups, limiting access to designated staff.
- Encourage detailed reporting with an anonymous and secure reporting system accessible only to safeguarding staff.
- Protect sensitive information by separating Safeguarding records from Incident or Feedback modules.
- Link referrals to other RLDatix modules, as appropriate, whilst keeping sensitive data private.
Save time and reduce administrative burden
- Log concerns and referrals within a dedicated DatixCloudIQ Safeguarding Module, eliminating the need to use multiple systems for concerns and referrals.
- Save time by quickly searching for relevant records and auto-populating information from other modules within the RLDatix platform.
- Eliminate the need to separate safeguarding records from incident and feedback data for external reporting.
Streamline reporting to authorities and regulators
- Create high visibility across your safeguarding team with tasks, reporting and dashboards.
- Analyse insights by connecting safeguarding data with the RLDatix's Insights module.
- Triangulate data by linking safeguarding learnings to the Safety Learning's module.
- Easily export referrals from the module into Word documents and send to local authorities.
- Provide assurance to national and local authorities, such as the CQC, that you have a robust safeguarding reporting system in place.