Inform staff of healthcare alerts and stay compliant with safety standards
- Drive compliance with safety alerts while pragmatically prioritising delivery of safer care.
- Manage and disseminate all types of safety alerts and identify actions that your organisations can take to reduce risks.
- Monitor responses to ensure that all alerts are acted upon across all levels of the organisation.
- Identify where incidents may link to an alert and proactively manage any associated risk.
How Safety Alerts can help you
Organisation-wide awareness and learning
- Provide a single source of accurate information, ensuring consistent responses to safety and security issues.
- Create a consistent image of safety to encourage engagement at all levels of the organisation.
Concise and clear management of workload
- Track distribution and review in real-time, generating assurance that safety alerts are being acted upon.
- Enterprise-wide management of internal and external incident and safety alerts, through a standardised workflow handling receipt, review distribution and feedback on all alerts.
- Handle large groups of recipients, across single organisations or regional areas, with a single coordinated process of alert distribution and management.
Link to other records
- Coordinate additional activities directed by healthcare safety alerts, such as integrating with risk management strategies.
- Track manifestation of safety alerts through identifying when events have occurred.